Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

The Blackout Chapter 3

It been 8 weeks since we last saw power I woke to another bad dream about me alone in a school and it was dark and scary then a monster ran right in front of me. I woke nearly frighten to death it was 2:00 in the morning I was sweating so I went to go have a nice warm shower to cool me down but then I realized that we had no light I couldn't even see myself and where I was going so I just went back to bed. then in the morning I heard my sister Lia shouting “I can’t take it anymore I just can’t” than a loud slam it was the door. My sister ran away that when the search began me and my big brother Josh went to go find her at her favorite spots and places but we could not find her.


8 hours later we still haven’t found her then I remembered when I was young I use to go to the park with my sister and she use to love that place because she always had peace and quiet to read her book and get her homework done but I forgot that place when I started to get older until now. I told my brother we ran there and there she was sitting on the swing it was quiet then I walked to her and said, “What happened” then Lia said, I want everything back to normal when he had internet and my sky hdi and other stuff that powered stuff I just miss it” and I replied back “It all right I miss it too but we can always think of something, now let go home mum and dad might be home worried sick” “really” said “Lia yes really” I said then we home.


Chapter 4:  We help out the people to turn the power back on. then....

No comments:

Post a Comment