Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

My Holiday Highlight


During the holidays I really didn't do that much stuff. Then on sunday my dad told us get up and change which is me and my sisters: Vei and Amelia. So we all dressed after 5 or 10 minutes I think, because girls like my mum take long to do they hair and pick outfit . When we got there it was really packed all the parking was full then we parked in the driveway.


After we got out the car we headed for the church Me and my mum could hear music it started to get louder and louder until we saw it was and music band from the church up the road. When they finished we started setting up the tables and putting the food on it we finished then people from the church up the road we let them go first because that way we do it.They all were all finished then it was our turn to eat after like 5 or 4 minute we were done then music started and all these women stood up and started to dance.


It was dark and I was tired my mum was tireder than me because she stayed up all night to get all the food done I had to talk to her keep her from sleeping. I thought we were going home but we were actually going to my uncle’s house because my uncle’s dad brother died in Tonga so all we did was just prayed for him. After we prayed we finally went home and slept. NEXT DAY....

Hey thank you for reading my story hope you enjoyed it. I felt really good writing this story and my favourite part was actually writing this story so yeah thanks again. I might make part 2 next week so stay tuned for part 2 oh and tell me what is your favourite part of my story by commenting on the bottom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment