Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

My Holiday Story

It was very boring in the holiday because all i did was play games on my ps3 until I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and I saw my dad and mum going somewhere my dad told me to get up and get dressed but I was too lazy from playing games and I fell back to sleep.When I woke up again my brother and sisters were gone but i didn't care where they went then my stomach rumored for food then they were a smell a nice tasted as I followed the smell it leaded me to the kitchen and i saw my lovely mother making bacon and eggs I was excited to eat my mouth was full of water and my mother “ready to eat”.Allofasudden the was knock on the front door I went to see who it was but my dad had already opened the and I saw my brother and sisters race to the kitchen to see want my mum made and they saw want mum what and there mouth was full of water too they grabbed plates and were in line I was last as I got my food there were little left and I was angry but my my step sister had food for me and I was really happy about it

No comments:

Post a Comment