Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Year 5 and 6 camp



                           
Last week, when I woke up I was excited for the Year 5 and 6 Camp. I couldn't wait until I got to school. We had to bring lunch and morning tea and it was cool . When the second bell rang we all had to go to the hall to find out what our first activity to do. Synergy was down at the beach doing kayaking first.


The first activity was kayaking it was cool because me and Sarai were racing Louis around the buoy. A buoy is a red think that floats in the sea, then afterwards Mr Burt called all of the the Synergy people to head back to shore. My sister Mary was one of the helpers. Our last thing we did at the beach before we went for morning tea was swimming. I had a lot of fun kayaking and swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment